1) You are about to graduate with a Master’s degree from a Business or Engineering School or have graduated in the past year. For specialist lines recruitments, please see below.
2) You are “best in class”, a top performer with excellent academic achievements; a team player with drive and passion; you have great analytical skills; you are sharp, curious, resilient and mature; you are hardworking and fun to be with.
3) You have an international profile, are geographically flexible and open to spending part of the programme abroad; you are flexible and adaptable when put out of your comfort zone both functionally and geographically.
4) You are both strategic and pragmatic by nature, enjoy performing down-to-earth tasks and are not afraid to “get your hands dirty”.
5) You enjoy meeting and working with new people; you are easy to cooperate with, and open to challenges and change. Your English is at top level.