1) You are about to graduate from a Master degree from a Business or Engineering School or have graduates in the past year. For specialist lines recruitments, please see below.
2) You are “best in class,” a top performer with excellent academic achievements; a team player
with drive and passion; have great analytical skills; sharp, curious, resilient and mature; hardworking
and fun to be with.
3) You have an international profile, are geographically flexible and open to spending some part of
the programme abroad; you are flexible and adaptable when removed from your comfort-zone both
functionally and geographically.
4) You are both strategic and pragmatic by nature, enjoy down-to-earth tasks and are not afraid to
"get your hands dirty".
5) You enjoy meeting and working with new people; you are easy to cooperate with, and open to
challenges and change. Your English is at a top level.